Home » , » NEW TEACHER AT ATTIC WINDOW

NEW TEACHER AT ATTIC WINDOW

Above, Lee Ann Kluting, new teacher at the Attic Window Quilt Shop, gives instructions to her students. Some of you may have seen bags by Lee Ann on this blog over the past year. We are happy to say that we’ve finally been able to talk her into showing us how to make those lovely bags. This photo was taken at a recent class. She will be holding more classes in the future. If you are interested in a class, call the shop and get on the list.

I didn’t get a chance to interview Lee Ann because she was so intent on helping her students. You can tell by watching her instruct her class just how much she enjoys teaching and showing others how to create and make something beautiful.

Above is the sample of the bag they made that day. I’m sure I speak for others when I say, thank you Lee Ann for becoming a teacher. I hope to take one of your classes and start making my Christmas gifts early this year!
*
Do you have a problem remembering to go to those various websites to get your monthly BOM pattern? I do and last year missed out on one or two. I thought it might be helpful if I lined them all up on the sidebar so you and I could go to them with just a click or two. If you would like me to include a BOM link to a site you are following, let me know and I’ll put it on there too.
*
Have you wondered what to do with all those plastic bags you get when shopping at the various stores around town? I recycle some of them by taking back the ones I get from the grocery store. However, what about the others. Lyn Brown has a great way to recycle those bags and make something useful. Check out her fused plastic grocery sacks.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger