Home » » DOESN'T THIS MAKE YOU GIGGLE?

DOESN'T THIS MAKE YOU GIGGLE?

+++++++
I stopped at the Attic Window Quilt Shop today and found so many new things to tell you about that I didn’t know where to start. So, I’m starting here. This whimsical dinosaur is one block on the panel by Whistlepig Creek Productions. It is so cute. On their website they say our goal is to make you giggle! I think they have succeeded!


This is the entire panel. The pattern is One Billion B.C. Quilt and you can pick up the pattern and the panel at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. I love panels. They are quick and easy to make for that gift you need in a hurry. Better do it before they are all gone.
.
Hyacinth Quilt Designs has some free patterns for you. Check out these blooming button flowers.
.
Be sure and stop back soon to see the other new things at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

Until next time,Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger