Home » , » NEW AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

NEW AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Today you will see some of the things that Chris brought back from market and are now on display at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. This Spotty Hen is by Rachel’s of Greenfield. Kits are available. Make this your number one project for those on your Christmas list.

Barb made this darling wallhanging from the Dolly Days Book by Brandywine Designs. Anyone who used to play with dolls will love this book. I already have some ideas for presents for my grandchildren.

I love this Fabric Addict pattern by Amy Bradley. Just imagine these squares grouped in a quilt or a wallhanging. I think I'll frame the individual squares and use them to decorate my sewing room or kitchen.


Above are just a few of the new books in the shop. Stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and peruse these great finds.

Water Soluble Stabilizer Demystified. I ran across this the other day. Do you know the difference between water soluble and water dissolvable? Check out Generations Quilt Patterns and learn how to make a wise purchase the next time you need this product.

Terry's Treasures has a free pattern for the cutest stitched heart. This is a great take-with-you project and would make a wonderful start to your gift list.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger