Home » » SHOW AND TELL AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

SHOW AND TELL AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

I have a couple other pictures to show you from my trip to the Attic Window Quilt Shop last Tuesday. I had to take a picture of this quilt that Virginia is making. She made this Grandmother’s Flower Garden completely by hand and now is hand quilting it. She has been working on it for about two years. Isn’t it beautiful!

I can’t get over this pieced work by Mary Holt (Maggie’s mother). It is awesome. Each 16 patch square is made up of 1 ½ inch blocks. The pinwheel blocks are 4 ½ inches square. Notice how expertly each piece is put together. All the seams match, all the points are pointy. I am in awe of such wonderful work.

I recently did an interview with Blog Interviewer. It’s about how this blog got started. If you are interested, check it out.

I’ve also been asked to be a contributor to Pins & Needles and today I posted about a new book at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. It’s by a Michigan author. Check it out.

In fact, when I was on the new blog Pins & Needles, I saw this free stitchery pattern that you might like. Take a look here.


Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger