Home » , » YOU CAN MAKE THIS DOLL

YOU CAN MAKE THIS DOLL

Have you ever thought about making a doll like this? Julie tells me it is very easy (even I could do it). You can see some of the steps to doll making by clicking on the button on the side bar. Check out Julie’s blog for further information. You can join Julie just about any Thursday morning at the Attic Window Quilt Shop from 10-1 and make one of her dolls. Call the shop in advance and get your supply list so you can come prepared.

This is Terrie’s block for the Around The World Quilting Bee. She sent along a piece of fabric and asked that each of us use some of it in our block. I placed her fabric in the middle square. Terrie’s theme is “home for the holidays.” She asked us to create a block around whatever made us think of being home for the holidays. I have such fond memories of when I was a child and our home brimmed with happiness and good smells and anticipation during the holidays. Since our Holidays were always very traditional, I created this traditional block for Terrie. I hope she likes it.
.
Speaking of AWQB, one of the women in the group shared this link with us. It is for a Christmas tree table runner. Get started on those Christmas gifts now. Check it out here.

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger