Home » » BE HAPPY, BUY FABRIC!

BE HAPPY, BUY FABRIC!

Don’t you love this little guy? He looks like how I feel when I go into the fabric shop. I want to hug everything and take it home with me. You can have a monkey like this in your house too. Just flop him down anywhere and he looks cute. His body is created with yo-yos strung together and attached to a stuffed head. Add a curly tail and you have this darling monkey. There is still time. This Yo-Yo monkey will make a great Christmas gift. You can get the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

While you are at the shop, take a look at all the new fabrics that are arriving daily. I don't know when this came in, but I just found it and fell in love with this line of fabric. Above is a picture of Happy by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda.

Here is Happy in yellow.

You will also find Happy in a Jelly Roll, Charm Pack and Layer Cake. The colors in these packages are stunning.
.
Mary Lou has an interesting post today. Hop on over and read about God’s Math. Very fascinating.

Country Hill has a free Raven placemat pattern. Really cute!

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger