Home » » KNOTTY GIRLS ARE BEING KNOTTY AGAIN

KNOTTY GIRLS ARE BEING KNOTTY AGAIN

The Knotty Girls Stitching Bee met recently at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. It’s so nice to be able to depend on Sherri for something to share. I don’t know how she gets so much done. Her things are so beautiful too, not slapped together like I do when in a hurry. She’s amazing. She is working on a Sue Spargo quilt. This one is titled Magnolia. I love how she has put the silk flowers on the wool for embellishment.

This is another block of her quilt. Those silk flowers really make her quilt pop!

This is yet another block of Sherri’s quilt. I never thought I’d like working with wool, but Sherri makes it look so inviting and tempting.

This is another finish for Sherri. She made this quilt out of Meinke fabrics and what amazed me is that it has a batting inside. I thought that would make it too heavy, but it is warm, soft and cuddly.

Sew Many Ways has a great tutorial for magnetic business cards. You’re probably thinking, what would I do with those? Check out her blog. She has several suggestions, some you won’t want to do without.

Stay Positive!

Until next time,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger