Home » » HELP PLEASE

HELP PLEASE

Hugh MacLeod has a great blog. I get his daily cartoon. Sometimes his comments are right on target. This one certainly spoke to me. I’m showing it today because I have something important to tell you and thought this would grab your attention. If you’d like to join me in receiving MacLeod's cartoons you can sign up here.
.
And now to WHY I want to get your attention. Vicky Babcock is requesting help. This kind of help you will enjoy giving. Here is her request:

Hi, I am writing a book called, "The Dog Ate My Quilt," creative solutions to quilting disasters. I am collecting stories from anyone who has ever had a mishap--canine or otherwise--with a favorite quilt and what (if anything) they did to repair the damage. This does not need to be animal related, but I am finding a definite correlation between the puppies we love and the quilts we create--and also love. Please e-mail me with any stories you would like to share at: vbabcock@wingsisp.com or call me at: 616-696-4227. Ask for Vicky. Thanks.

I hope you can help Vicky with her book.

Quilter’s World has a cute table topper pattern for you. Now "go create something."

Stay Positive,
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger