Home » , , » ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS?

ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS?

Are you ready for Christmas?  My daughter, granddaughter, and I are baking cookies tomorrow.  What fun.  No time for sewing this week.    Not much going on at the Attic Window Quilt Shop either.  I do see some classes on the calendar.  Julie does a great job of keeping that updated, still I’d call this week to make sure that a class is being held.  For instance, I can’t imagine that the Friday Night Penny Rug Club will go.  I would also question the Sunday Bee.   I am itching to get back to my newest project (shown above).  Remember in my last post I told you that I have several other irons in the fire?  My Whimsical Quilt Garden is by Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins for Piece O/ Cake Designs.  I love the scrappy look of bordering these small blocks with various red fabrics.

 A new class has been added to the January Calendar.  The Friendship Braid class will be held January 19th from 6-8 p.m.  Give the shop a call for further information and class materials. 

The next time you give away one of your quilts, maybe you should print off a copy of this to go with it.  Created By CJ tells you how much it really costs to make a quilt.  Of course Never, Never let your husband see it.

Little Miss Shabby has a free BOM starting in January.  Also, Fat Cat Patterns has a new BOM called Fiesta starting in January.   

REMEMBER:  All Christmas fabric is 20% off at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  All Fat Quarters of Christmas fabrics are $1.75.    

Stay Positive!
Caroll    
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger