Home » » STILL MAKING MUG RUGS

STILL MAKING MUG RUGS

 When blog hopping the other day I noticed that The Quilt Rat talked about how she uses her Zentangles.  Then on the blog Mamacit I read how she used colored pencils and crayons on some of her quilts.  I put the two together and came up with this mug rug.  I’m not sure how I feel about it but at least I’m thinking outside of my box.  It was fun feeling like a child again, playing with my crayons, deciding which color to use next.

This is a close up.  I don’t think I would have liked it at all if I hadn’t had the florescent colors. 
I’M JUST A GUY WHO QUILTS has some mug rugs to share. If you scroll down you can see his Katie Jump Rope pillow. It is darling and he has a tutorial.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger