Home » » oh my what a storm

oh my what a storm

The storm came and hit us hard... Lois had water in her basement, no heat, I had no power, which in my house means, no heat, no water, no lights, no BERNINA! The only one who seemed to have fun in this storm is Ginny, who is enjoying a visit from her grandchildren.
I am hoping that we will open tomorrow at 9.. or at least a little after depending on the road conditions. Best advice I can give you... call before you come, just to make sure.
So what did I do all day. Well, after putting on about 9 layers of clothing, which included long underwear, a robe, a sweater, a hat and a scarf, I pulled out my GO cutter. I spend part of my day cutting out 5 inch squares from my scraps. I almost started cutting a new tumbler jacket, but then the sun was going down and my room was getting dark.
Lights came on a little later..... cross your fingers that they stay on!
Hope you are all safe and sound! Come see us when you get dug out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger