Home » » WHAT'S NEW THE QUILT SHOP

WHAT'S NEW THE QUILT SHOP

Is it as crazy around your house as it is here?  Not much time to blog or read blogs.  I’m so afraid I’m going to miss something.  There are so many wonderful blogs out there.  I did want to stop for a minute and tell you about some more things I saw the other day when I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above is a picture of the Jennifer Jangles Hand Made buttons.  Aren’t they fantastic!  I can just see some of them on my granddaughter’s dress, or adorning a purse or hat.  There are so many things you can do with these lovely buttons.
 This fabric is Happy by Jennifer Heynen for In The Beginning.  I bet the buttons would look great on them. 
This looks like a quick project for your quilting/sewing friend. You can pick up Whistlepig Creek Productions Potted Penguins Pincushions Pattern (try saying that fast) at the shop. They are so cute!

Check out Anna Maria Horner’s blog for a pattern/tutorial on how to make an adorable figure eight scarf.

REMEMBER: All Christmas fabric is 20% off and all Fat Quarters that are of Christmas fabric are $1.50.

Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger