Home » » Can Santa help me organize my sewing room?

Can Santa help me organize my sewing room?


Santa knows what it's like to have a creative space.
He knows how messy it can get, with projects all over the place.
He has just the thing, to help keeps our spaces neat.
These wonderful projects boxes and pouches would be such a treat!

These projects boxes and pouches hold a lot of things. You can put all of the pieces of projects in them, or just put the pattern and fabric in them if they are for the future. We have lots of colors and sizes to choose from. Is someone wondering what to get you for the holiday? Print out this posting, send them to the Quilt Shop, we will take care of the rest!








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger