Home » , » IS IT A TABLE RUNNER OR A WALL HANGING?

IS IT A TABLE RUNNER OR A WALL HANGING?

This is what I’ve been working on this week.  I posted a picture before, when I had it on the frame.  It is now finished.  Above you can see how it would look at a table runner. (Although, I laid this on the floor to take a picture because it would overwhelm my small table.)
But when you look at it this way you can see how it would work as a wall hanging.  I have the perfect spot for it on a wall in my hall.  This quilt is Flower Pops from the book Skinny Quilts  by Kim Schaefer.  This pattern can be made into a bed runner, table topper or wall hanging.  I had to adjust the pattern a bit since I wanted it shorter than a bed runner. 
I also made this little bunny wall hanging.  The pattern is We’re All Ears in McCall’s Quilting Magazine, January/February 2013.

I'm Linking Up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict today.  Check it out and see what others are doing.

On Another NoteThe Girl Who Quilts has a clever idea for a quilted bathmat.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger