Home » » TODAY WAS A PLAY DAY!

TODAY WAS A PLAY DAY!

After all the work I did over the weekend, I decided Monday was a day to play…especially when my favorite male came for a visit.  What do you do with a 3 ½ year old male?  You make a snowman!  My daughter had brought me a snowman kit a couple of years ago that included all the makings, except the snow.  We haven’t had much snow since then and when we did no great grandchild was around and I felt a little funny making a snowman all by myself.  (The neighbors think I’m a little wacky as it is.  ;o)
I expect Mr. Snowman to be gone tomorrow as the temperature is predicted to be in the 50s.  Well, what can you expect…I live in Michigan!

On Another Note
:  Feeling Hexy?  Stop by With Heart and Hands and see all the Free Patterns, Links, and Tutes.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger