Home » , , » IT’S A THREE “F” FINISH

IT’S A THREE “F” FINISH

You are probably wondering, what the heck is a three "F" finish.  I think of it like this (1) It is my First finish of 2013; (2) It is a First Friday of the month finish; (3) It is the First time I have done a “knife- edge” finish.
I found this pattern in the January/February issue of McCall’s Quilting Magazine.  This table runner is Heart of the Home and calls for a knife-edge finish.  I had no idea what that was.  Several people sent me “how-to” links, but they were not as described in the magazine.
So I used the technique described in the magazine and think it turned out okay, don’t you?  It was a fun quilt to make and will look nice on my son’s large table during the month of February.  I plan on giving it to my son because this quilt’s finished size is 53” long and will fit his large table perfectly.  Would you like to make one too?  You can join us at the Attic Window on Jan. 23.  Check the calendar on the sidebar for details.

I’m linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict today.  Check it out and see who else is Whooping it up.

And since I finished it up, I am adding it to Crazy Mom Quilts Linky

On Another NoteOpen Gate Quilts has a new BOM.  The first block is up now.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger