Home » » HOW CAN YOU RESIST THESE KITTENS?

HOW CAN YOU RESIST THESE KITTENS?

After I posted the Dog panel, someone said she wished they had a cat panel.  I walked into the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Friday and found Robbie opening new bolts of fabrics.  We found this grouping of fabrics. 
These little kittens stole my heart.  This Playful Kitten Collection is by SPX Fabrics.
How can you resist?  I think Chris said someone was going to use this grouping of fabrics to make a purse or bag.  I can’t wait to see it.

Don’t forget to take a look on the sidebar for the class line-up this week at the shop. 
 
Have you seen Debbie Mumm's cute BOM?  Karen Kraft told me about it.  Be sure and check out the darling wallhanging.  Thanks Karen for the link.
Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger