Home » » FIRST SATURDAY BEE PROJECTS

FIRST SATURDAY BEE PROJECTS

I wanted to show you some of the lovely quilts that the First Saturday Bee shared at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above is Mary’s latest completion.  I love the lone pink pinwheel.  This makes me think of what Katherine Hepburn said:  "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." We quilters are always having way too much fun!  Great job Mary.

 This is the quilt that Judi made when she went on the bus trip.  She picked up a different section at each participating quilt shop.  I love how it turned out.

Judi also made this.  She said she had a piece of fabric with different sayings on it and didn’t know what to do with it.  Recently she decided to cut it up and make this darling wallhanging.  


Marge M. made this Potato Chip Bag.  She said the pattern got its name because you can’t make just one!  I love this bag and thought about making my granddaughter one, but do I dare when I can’t stop at just one?
Tammy made this professional tote.  I love the fabrics she used.  She did a wonderful job.  

NEWS:  Keep an eye out for these upcoming events:  Two new BOMs.  The June Shop Swap with the quilt shop in Montague.  The Fall Shop Hop.  More information to follow soon.

My Four Monkeys has this Clock Pillow tutorial.  It is so cute and a good way to help a small child learn how to tell time.  Of course, before long no one will know how to tell time like this because everything is going digital!  LOL
Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger