Home » » MY FRIDAY FINISH IS MY APRIL LOVE

MY FRIDAY FINISH IS MY APRIL LOVE

Above is my Finish for this week.  This wall hanging is just one pattern from Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Quilts.  Her package includes 12 months of these fun wall hangings.  Of course, this one is for the month of April.  I fell in love with it and had to make it.  Fortunately, all the fabrics came from my stash.  Those yellow boots sure bring back memories.  This wall hanging is 20 ½” x 28 ½”.   A perfect size for my entryway. 
This is a close up of the boots and flowers.  Currently this wall hanging is at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Stop in the shop for a look-see and pick up this darling pattern.  

Flamingo Toes has a cute idea for those kids in your life.  I bet they will love these chalk place mats.  
Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger