Home » » PINWHEEL PANDEMONIUM

PINWHEEL PANDEMONIUM

I think I forgot to show you this table topper.  Ellie’s Surprise is from the book Pinwheel Pandemonium by Peggy Waltman of Hopskotch Quilting.  In the book, the pattern is for a larger size quilt.  I was not into cutting and sewing all those various colors for the blades of the pinwheel.  However, I did want to try this pattern and decided on a table topper.  I love the 30’s fabrics and the feeling of springtime it gives to my table.  Do not look too closely at the quilting.  I started out randomly placing leaves then, after I was finished, I decided I needed to add more quilting. Fortunately, it is not intended as a gift!

I also forgot to show you this lovely quilt/wall hanging.  It is the pattern that Chris at the Attic Window Quilt Shop uses for her beginning quilt class.  Watch for her beginning quilt classes in the next newsletter.
This is a close up of one of the blocks.  Isn’t it darling!  What a lovely baby gift this would make!

I love making mug rugs.  They are quick and easy and a great way to try a new quilt pattern or technique, or even try some liberated quilting.  Check out the Two More Seconds blog.  Scroll down and you will find links to a number of tutorials for making mug rugs. 
Stay Positive!
Caroll  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger