Home » » MAKE YOUR NEXT PROJECT WOOL

MAKE YOUR NEXT PROJECT WOOL

When I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop last week, I decided to peruse the wool corner.  I love the looks of wool but the one time I took a class, I decided that I didn’t have the patience for it.  However, when this lovely table topper caught my eye, I started to think that maybe I’ll give it another try.  I love the vibrant colors and the precision and orderliness of this design.

This is another table topper.  These circles make an interesting design and maybe a bit challenging.  I love to stretch myself and try to do something new and learn a new skill.

Are you into making pincushions?  How about making a cute Cock-A-Doodle Pincushion from this pattern by Crow River Mercantile.  The shop has the pattern and the wool all ready for you to make this darling project.

It’s raining here in Michigan and predicted to do so the rest of the week.  Since I can’t work in the yard, I’m in my sewing room.  I am now working on my Aunt Millie’s borders and looking for just the right fabric for sashing.  How about you?  What are you doing this week?

While surfing this morning I did find this lovely tutorial for an interesting block.  I can’t wait to try it and hope I can find some time this week.  Check out Lily’s Quilts for the tutorial.

PS:  Blogger is giving me trouble today.  I don't know why I can't make my links blue, or why it keeps throwing words into the next line, but Lily's Quilts does work.  

Stay Positive!
Caroll  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger