Home » » Come meet a serger

Come meet a serger


I love my sewing machine. About 25 years ago I was introduced to a serger. At the time I was making curtains, clothing, and home dec items so I had to have it. I used it for a while but then there it sat, ready when I needed it but not used very much.
Fast forward 25 years, our next Virtual BERNINA club is all about sergers.
I have 3 projects to make using my serger.
Step 1- find the serger
Step 2. Find the manual.
Step 3- order a new serger.
Sergers have come a long way since my first one. This new 1150 is much easier to thread, will do a rolled hem by just sliding a switch.
First project, a flat locked tote bag. Stay tuned



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger