Home » , » OH, WHAT A FUN TIME WE HAD!

OH, WHAT A FUN TIME WE HAD!

As you may have read in my previous post, this past week was Christmas in July at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  There were lots of fun classes and events going on all week.  Above, participants of the Make It/Take It class on Saturday show off their projects.  From left to right, Mary, Rosa (Rosa also made a tablerunner, but I asked her to show us what she made during the morning Make It/Take It class), Lee Ann, Nancy, Bev, Tari, Linda, Martha, Chris.  What a fun group of women. (You can click on the picture for a larger view)
When I asked Rosa to show us her place mat from the morning class, I had forgotten that earlier I had taken pictures of Nancy and Lee Ann with their place mats.
Linda shows us her place mat.  
Chris concentrates on layout of squares from her Charm pack for the disappearing nine-patch table runner.
Nancy and Mary get ready to cut their nine-patches and make them disappear.

I loved making the disappearing nine-patch table runner as this kind of piecing makes me look good!  I hope everyone had as great a time as I did during this class.  A special thanks to all who participated.  You made my day!

Sweet Pea Quilting and Creations has a link to a new free BOM.  Check it out  here.
She also has a link today to some darling free stitchery patterns.  Check it out here.  


Stay Positive!

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger