Home » » serging up a storm now

serging up a storm now

My flatlocked tote is finished, it's hanging up at the store....

Now I started my log cabin serged table topper. Talk about quick. This isn't going to be quilted, the whole topper is pieced together on the serger so the back looks very clean finished.
Got 2 rows done this morning......


Next will be a rolled hem baby blanket out of flannel!
So far "sew" good, or should I say, "serged" good.
We have these great new Christmas fabrics from Robert Kaufman in the store now!
The colors are so pretty.
Both of these projects will be demonstrated at Virtual Bernina Club in August.
You will get the patterns if you come to the club!

Now that I'm not using my 830 as much... someone else in this house has taken it over.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger