Home » » NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of our family.  When our other cat died I didn’t think I could ever get another one.  It just hurt too much to let her go.  However, Mother kept saying how much she missed her pet and wanted another one, so I brought home Socks.  
She wormed her way into our hearts in no time.  She’s not afraid of company like our other cat was.  She wants to be where all the action is.

However, when a two year old comes to visit, she begins to think a little differently.  However, no matter how hard she tries, she can’t get away from his loving touch.

Having the little one for a visit made me think of this tutorial and how it would make such a nice gift.  Check out The House of Wilson for a great idea. 
Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger