Home » » BLUE IS BEAUTIFUL!

BLUE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Things have been a little stressful this past week and there has been no time to post.  Thanks to all who sent notes of concern.  Things are looking up and I did get time to put this table topper together.  Remember I posted about it here.  After that post, a friend at the Attic Window Quilt Shop gave me instructions for making this quilt that showed that I should have used twelve different fabrics instead of nine if I wanted to get a different fabric in each of the nine squares.  Oh, well, I still like it and hope to get it sandwiched and quilted this week, maybe in time for Sarah’s Friday Whoop!  

Don’t forget to check out all the great classes this week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  The Charm Square Club is new.  This informal little club meets the first Thursday of the month (evening) or the first Friday (day). Lots of ideas!  Classes start this week.  Check out the calendar on the sidebar for details.    And don’t forget that Knotty Girls Bee meets Wednesday evening.  A new month begins this week and the September Sampler meets Saturday.  Yikes!  I have to get my block finished!
 
Pieceand Press had a nice tutorial for a new block.  Check it out!
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger