Home » » TIME TO THINK HALLOWEEN

TIME TO THINK HALLOWEEN

Robbie Decker, fellow quilter who occasionally works at the Attic Window Quilt Shop (we won't let her retire) sent me a picture of her latest accomplishment.  She said, “This is the top for a new embroidery pattern.  It needs to be quilted but I thought you might like to show it on the blog.”  Indeed I do!  Thank you so much Robbie.  The pattern, Which Witch’s Boot, is by Crabapple Hill.  Don’t you just love it!
Here it is with the borders.  I love how these fabrics brighten things up and make that center really pop.  You can get the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Robbie says that the quilt is about 42” by 38”.  She also says, “I used buttons instead of all embroidery as I never follow directions.”  Directions?  Who follows directions any more?  Great idea with the buttons!

Each Day Is A Gift is the title of the quilt by Piece N Quilt and is featured on ModaBake Shop.    

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger