Home » » FIRST SATURDAY BEE SHOW-N-TELL

FIRST SATURDAY BEE SHOW-N-TELL

The First Saturday Bee met at the Attic Window Quilt Shop Saturday.  Check out this darling quilt that Shirley made.    
She used a panel on the back of the quilt.  What a clever idea! 
This is another quilt that Shirley made.  I thought she showed us three quilts on Saturday, but when I got home I could only find two in my camera.  Shirley made all the quilts she showed us that day for the people in Haiti.  She is going there on a Dental Mission in the fall.  Great job Shirley and bless you!

I don’t know what happened, but I had a picture of a darling bag that Judy made and a picture of her hand quilted quilt (all finished) and they were not there either!  I’m so sorry Judy as I wanted to show them to everyone.  You did a fantastic job on them.

Don’t forget that the Attic Window Quilt Shop has a Special Sale Day this coming Saturday, August 13.  The sale is all day, but you will get the best discount from 8 to 10 a.m. IF you come in to the shop wearing your pajamas.  You MUST wear your pajamas to get the best discount.  No PJs/ no discount!

TheParfait CafĂ© has a great tutorial for an interesting block.  Check it out. 

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger