Home » » Irene..... goonight Irene.....

Irene..... goonight Irene.....







So the weather forecasters and all a buzz, here we go a hurricane might come.

I got batteries, water, food, etc., but more important, I have to plan what I will do inside.

I'll sew, but if the power goes out.... then what....

I'll cut! I can get out my Go Cutter and cut 5 inch squares or other shapes, Goodness knows I have plenty of fabric and I can get some of my scraps cut up into useable pieces. I've always wanted to do a scrap tumbler....

There is always yo yo making.... I have my yo yo makers

So when you are out getting your milk, bread, batteries and water, stop in at the quilt shop, we have Go Cutters, Yo Yo makers, books, magazines, and everything you need for riding out the storm!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger