Home » » Shake Rattle and Roll

Shake Rattle and Roll











And what were you all doing during the earthquake? I was machine quilting.... happily on the BERNINA 820, when I thought I felt a truck go by. That wouldn't stop me, I kept on quilting.

I was working on a gift for one of my teachers at the Y, she just passed her Personal Trainer test and I wanted to give her a little something to celebrate. This bag is in the book, Let's Do Lunch by Terri Atkinson. I finished it in about 2 hours.

After that, Amy came to visit with 2 finished projects. She made this great holiday table runner,



She also made this beautiful table topper, all with appliqued trees.

We got several new books in today, one of them is called Sockology, it is filled with patterns for stuffed toys to make out of socks! I am searching through my sock drawer tonight!







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger