Home » » Don't be a sitting duck

Don't be a sitting duck







I have a new favorite book, Sockology. It is filled with fun patterns to make sock creatures. Now I have a personal relationship with my old friend Sock Monkey, but this is even better. Here is my first sockology project....







He is called "sitting duck" The author has written some funny directions about how if you have a "big bad boss" you keep this on your desk. I found some socks on the clearance rack for 50 cents, found two black beads, used some plastic pellets to stuff him, and there he is, my sitting duck!

Going out today to get more fun socks. Most of the socks in the book are anklets, but you can use knee socks, toe socks, men's socks, anything you want....

We have this book at the Quilt Shop, stop in to get your copy soon.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger