Home » » THIS CRAB IS SMILING AT YOU!

THIS CRAB IS SMILING AT YOU!

What a wonderful surprise I had today.  It’s not every day that you get a giggle out of seeing a crab in your mail box.  Look at this little guy!  Isn’t he darling?  I had to give him the position of honor today.  Barb of Bejeweled Quilts by Barb sent him to me. 
Barb knows that it has been rather stressful around my house lately.  Today she sent me this care package, which included this adorable crab appliqued on a towel (I bet it is her design), a key ring that I remember reading that she made, and a lovely piece of fabric that I bet came from Inch Worm Fabrics.  I can’t wait to use it, but because it is so special to me, I am going to put a lot of thought into what I make out of it.  Barb also included a thoughtful note.  The arrival of this package couldn’t have been timed better, since I was nearly in tears prior to the mailman’s arrival.  It made my day!  Barb, I can’t thank you enough for your listening ear and your loving kindness during this stressful time.  A big hug to you dear friend. 


Maybe it is the name of this block, but this pattern from Quilters Cache for the Three Martini Star Block spoke to me today. (giggle)
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger