Home » » A COUPLE FRIDAY FINISHES

A COUPLE FRIDAY FINISHES

I have a couple Friday Finishes today.  I had an extra block left over from My Whimsical Garden that I posted about here and also here.  So I made it into a small wallhanging that I plan to put on a door so my mother will recognize which door is which.
I posted about this fun quilt here.  I finally quilted it and wanted to show it to you mainly because I like the backing.  I think I can turn it over and it will be just as cute.

Be sure to stop over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and give other Friday Finishes a Whoop Whoop! 

33 Shades Of Green has a nice tutorial for quilted coasters that would make nice gifts for the holidays. 

Don’t forget the Sew Happy Sew Along starts today.  Click on the button on my sidebar.

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger