Home » » TRY THIS NEW BLOCK AND MAKE A TABLE TOPPER

TRY THIS NEW BLOCK AND MAKE A TABLE TOPPER

The other day when blog hopping I came across a video by Missouri Quilt Company with a pattern by 3 Dudes.  I don’t normally have time to watch a video, but for some reason this caught my eye, and I’m so glad I watched it.  I love how the above block turned out.
I don’t feel right about showing you a step-by-step on how to make this block.  You’ll have to go watch the video for that.  In the video she shows you how to make the block using a Jelly Roll, however, I didn’t have one, so I just cut my own strips using these fabrics.
You can put the blocks together like in the first picture or like this.
Or you can put them together like this.
This is one way you can put lots of the blocks together.
This is the table topper that I made with these blocks.  I loved making this block and hope you’ll give it a try too. Click here to watch the video.
 
The Harvest Shop Hop begins this week. Fourteen shops are participating. You won’t want to miss this big two-weekend event!  The Hop is Thursday, Sept. 22 through Sat., Sept. 24 and Thursday, Sept. 29 through Sat., Oct. 1.  A bus is available.  This is the tenth year for the shop hop and the shops are going all out to make it a special event.  The passport is only $10 and you will receive free patterns and a pin. Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop to register.
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger