Home » » NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

NEW FABRICS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

When I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this past Saturday I saw lots of new fabrics that made me drool.  I love this Bundle of Jungle by Marcus Fabrics.  
These go with those coordinating fabrics above.  Aren’t they darling! I can just see these in a child's quilt.
I love this black and white line, Flor D’Luna by Maywood Studios.  There is something about black and white that gives a quilt that nice crisp look.
This luscious fabric is Artful Home by Heather Mulder Peterson for Henry Glass & Co.  I saw it when I was at the shop Thursday and resisted temptation.  Then Saturday I gave up the fight and bought some.  I love it!  I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I’m sure I’ll find just the right quilt for it.

Did you know that Quilt Mania has a BOM.  You can get all the patterns here.

PS:  I have to share this with you.  My mother who is 93 years old said to me yesterday, “I've decided not to go to college.  I can’t see where it will benefit me any.  Do you agree?” 


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!

Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger