Home » » MORE SHOW AND TELL

MORE SHOW AND TELL

More show-n-tell by the Knotty Girls Stitching Bee at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above, Barb David shows us her latest finish.  Calendula Patterdrip’s Cottage is from Crabapple Hill.  Isn’t it beautiful!  Barb does such fantastic work and is one of those people I admire because she finishes her projects!
This is a close-up of the top portion of the quilt.  I don't think this was the area she was talking about, but I did hear her say that one area took her one and a half hours to copy the design onto the fabric!
This is a close up of one section in the lower part of the quilt.  I’m sorry about the color, but I darkened the picture so you could see the saying.  Don’t you just love it!

LeedleDeedle Quilts has a nice tutorial for a string X block that is 12 inches finished.
Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger