Home » » CHURCH DOLLS MAKE NICE GIFTS

CHURCH DOLLS MAKE NICE GIFTS

I’ve been working on Christmas gifts this week.  I made two sets for my great granddaughters.  The pattern is called Church Dolls and includes instructions for making 3 ½” dolls, tri-fold carrying pouch, fabric notebook and blanket.  It is by Down Memory Lane.
This is a close up of all of them.  On the website it says, “A child’s difficult task of sitting still during an endless sermon is eased by a small cloth bundle in Mom’s purse.” 
This is a close up of one set of dolls all tucked into their little carrying pouch. 
And this is the pouch all closed up, ready to be tucked into a pocket or Mom’s purse.  I got this pattern several years ago and made them for almost all the kids in the neighborhood (even the three boys next door asked for some).  I was so glad that I kept the pattern because my great grandchildren are growing up and would like something like this.  The pattern calls for a church on the front, but I decided it best to put the girl's initial.  Maybe save on the spats.

On Another Note: Check out these free patterns at Jillily Studio.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger