Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

This is block 61 of the Modern Monday Quilt Along.  It’s called Improv.  Guess why!  Jennifer told us to take our little scraps left over from other blocks and make a totally improvisational block.  I think this has been my most fun block.  Not only do I love the creative process, but I absolutely love using those scraps.   I liked creating this block so much that I might make some more.  I certainly have plenty of scraps.  The last I heard, Lynn was going to have some blocks to show us this week, so check out Alamosa Quilter.  Then go to Jennifer’s blog and see what the pattern is for this week. 

On Another Note: Check out Moda Bake Shop for a Fancy Folded Star Potholder.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger