Home » » Now I can tell you what is new.....

Now I can tell you what is new.....

I am so sorry that I haven't posted all week, but I feel like I've been on a roller coaster.  I think things are slowly getting into a "new normal"  I was actually able to go visit the Quilt Shop today so now I can tell you what is new.
Lots of new fabrics arrived while I was being caregiver last week. My favorite arrival are these corduroys.  Now why would a quilt shop have corduroy?  I've used corduroy in many of my quilts.  It adds a nice texture to your quilt.  Plus look at these printed ones.... they are beautiful.  I'm thinking about a scarf, or a bag, maybe even a skirt?
The other new arrival that I love are these new NYC fabrics.....

They are on my "must have" list....   As soon as I finish my holiday gifts... then I'm starting something with these!  :)

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger