Home » » MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG

MODERN MONDAY QUILT ALONG


It is Modern Monday Quilt Along time.  This is Block #59, Sunshine Star.  Jennifer said that it is really a Sawtooth Star block that she renamed.  I really don’t see that is it all that wonky and thought about not doing it.  There just seemed to be too much precise piecing for me.  Then I remembered why I joined this group – so I could improve my piecing skills, and decided to make the block.  I rather like how it turned out.  I bet if I had tried to make such a precise block I wouldn’t have been able to do it.  Go figure. 

The last time I talked to Lynn she didn’t know if she would have time to do these last blocks this month and may just wait until the end and do them all at once.  Hop on over to Alamosa Quilter and see what she is up to today.  Then go see what Jennifer has up for us today.

On Another Note:  Have you been to visit Ahhh Quilting?  I love her blog and if you click on the tab “free patterns” you will see some really cute quilts.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger