Home » » WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A QUILT ALONG?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A QUILT ALONG?

I love a quilt along.  I’m currently finishing up the Modern Monday Quilt Along that took place all last year.  Now I’m working on the Wiggly Whimsy Quilt Along that Terry’s Treasures is hosting. 

Last month we cut all the pieces and got ready for the big sew!  I made the first row this past weekend (see above).  I think this is the first time I didn’t have to do any un-stitching, or trimming.  When I measured each block, they were perfect!  Maybe this practicing is paying off.  The Charm Square pack I’m using is Happy by Moda.  If you have an extra pack of Charm Squares that you don’t know what to do with, check out Terry’s Quilt along here .  It looks like a fun easy quilt.  You can see a picture of the quilt on Terry's sidebar.  If you click on the picture you will get the instructions for making the quilt. 

The Heart of Winter Tour is this coming Saturday.  Have you made your reservations yet?  I have been snow bound for days and I'm so excited about getting out of this house and getting to talk to my friends and see some other quilt shops!  I can't wait.  Call the shop to make your reservations now.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger