Home » , » NEW DOLLS AND FABRICS IN AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

NEW DOLLS AND FABRICS IN AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

I’d like to introduce you to ….well, I’m not sure of her name.  She is one of the new dolls by Donna Barnes now at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  She is all “dolled” up and dressed like a hippie.  The story goes that she is going “commando.”   What a hoot!   I’ll be showing more of these dolls over the next few days. (I think the others are fully dressed and they all have names) They are so cute!
Also new at the shop are these fabrics by Timeless Treasures.  This line of grey and yellow fabrics is called Eclipse.
This is a close up of my favorite! 
These Sport/Brown and Sport/Pink fabrics are also by Timeless Treasures. 
This is a close up of Sport/Pink.  What great fabric for your daughter/grand daughter who plays soccer!  Be sure and stop by the shop and check out the new dolls and fabrics.

On Another Note:  I love this paper pieced daisy by Christine Thresh.  Check it out here.
 
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger