Home » » MAKE A WONKY CIRCLE BLOCK

MAKE A WONKY CIRCLE BLOCK

It’s snowing….AGAIN!  I should be taking advantage of this time and doing something useful like cleaning house, getting rid of the clutter.  I’ve signed up for motivational emails from Flylady, (your personal on-line coach to gain control of your clutter).   I’m sure she’d have a few choice words of “wisdom” for me today for not following her plan.  Instead of doing my 15 minutes of picking up clutter, I was going in circles, thinking about what I “should” do and not doing anything.  So I went to my sewing room and made this circle block.
 When I was blog hopping the other day I saw a stunning quilt on Kitchen Table Quilting and fell in love with it.  I love the modern look and the quilting.  Since I’m trying to create a more modern look in my house, I decided I had to give this one a try.

My next step was to go to the Pink Please blog and look at the tutorial.  She is helping out with the Heroes Helping Heroes quilt project.  I’m not sure if she is still looking for more contributions, but it might be fun to give this a try and send her a block.  The tutorial is well written with lots of pictures and you can have a block done in no time. 

On Another NoteColor My World has a wonderful tutorial for making the cutest fabric postcards for Valentine’s Day. 

 Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger