Home » » Here we go

Here we go


We are closed today...... hope you all got your milk, bread, eggs and fabric.  I am staying in my pajamas today.  I finished one project this morning.... a zipper critter for Virtual BERNINA Club next Saturday.  They are the easiest things to make, and you will learn ways to embellish them using some great BERNINA features. 
As I was finishing my little critter.... I ran out of stuffing. I knew I had some.... but where?
I went into the back of my broom closet, which used to be a great hiding place for random stuff.....
I found my polyfil and about 25 old books that I had forgotten about.....
I dragged them all upstairs, and will put them away in my "new" room, while I enjoy the snow!

Yes I should be cleaning, yes I should be cooking, but no, I'm just going to sit down in my comfy red chair and read my old books.... do you remember Debbie Mumm? 
Stay tuned, I found a project I started a few months ago..... I'll post pictures later
Stay safe everyone.  Send us pictures of what you are working on during the storm.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger