Home » » What we did during the blizzard

What we did during the blizzard


Amy wins the prize.  She was in bag heaven.  Ginny made the purple vinyl bag in the corner.  She owes it all to her teflon foot for her BERNINA and her Clover Wonder Clips. 
She also did some machine applique.  Wait till you see the blocks! 
Lois-  well, she's working on some quilts for her brother...
 But mostly she watched her son and husband try to dig them out! 
She is still snowbound!  I think she will be digging herself out soon to get back to the Quilt Shop.
I worked on projects for my clubs.... Virtual BERNINA Club, All About ME and my Groovy Girls.
Then I started a new Dr Seuss quilt... Dr Seuss houses.

The Quilt Shop is open once again, we'd love to see what you did during the blizzard. 


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger