Home » , » QUILTING FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!

QUILTING FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!

Today I attended the Happy Scrappers Bee at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I’ll tell you all about that tomorrow.  Now, I want to tell you about the wonderful surprise I found when I got home. 
Dear friend Jeanne B. made this lovely mug rug and sent it to me in the mail.  Isn’t it fun getting a package in the mail!  I love mug rugs.  A few years ago I realized I was ruining my coffee table where I always placed my coffee mug.  Now I can get rid of that old one I made back then and use this lovely red heart.
And notice – she sent me this darling handmade Valentine card too! You can click on the picture to get a closer view.  She is so artistic!  And the message inside warms my heart. Thank you Jeanne!  You are my Valentine!

On Another Note:    Check out Moda Bake Shop for an improve Valentine wall quilt.
  
Happy Valentine's Day,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger