Home » , » ANOTHER BOM AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

ANOTHER BOM AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

I love this little wall hanging.  This is a sample of a new Block of the Month which starts in May at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is a pick-up only (no class); just stop by and pick up your pattern and kit.  Each month will feature a darling snowman.  Call the shop to make reservations.

Don’t forget that Buffie is hosting a Happy Scrappy Bee this Saturday at the shop.  Come join us for a fun time (no reservations needed).  Bring whatever you want to work on; it doesn’t have to be scrappy.  I’m looking forward to sewing with other quilters and plan on working on my paper piecing squares.  I have plenty of focus squares ready and lots of strips in my project box so I’m ready to make some progress on this project.  Hope to see you there. 

I bet you’ve heard of the Disappearing 9 Patch (D9), but have you heard of the Double Disappearing Nine Patch?  I love the looks of it and since my Janome is getting a checkup, I drug out a very old machine and made one block.  I like how it turned out.  I just used scraps and plan to dig around some more to find the right size squares and make another block.  The variety will make a better picture for you.  In the mean time check out this fun block at A Few Scraps.

Check out Quilt Inspiration too for some free patterns. I was surprised and honored when I saw my chicken pattern among those chosen. 


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger