Home » » BEEN DOING SOME PIECING

BEEN DOING SOME PIECING

My daughter is here today so I don’t have much time to chat, but I did want to show you the paper piecing blocks I did during the Scrap Happy Bee last week.  Buffie was right…I’m addicted. This is my favorite.  Isn’t that little guy cute!  Thanks Buffie for that center square.  She has been collecting focus fabrics for a while and has lots of cute ones, so I begged.
Here are several that I have made recently.  What fun!
I haven’t been able to do much sewing this week as my machine is in the shop.  I did drag out an old machine of my mother’s and made this Double D9 block.  I posted a link to the pattern here (see bottom of post).  I love this block and as soon and good ole’ Jenny gets back home I plan to make lots more.

This is an interesting block from the modern Quilt Guild.


Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger