Home » » Did you ever have a project that keeps going and going

Did you ever have a project that keeps going and going

 So I started quilting this banner for my dad, I added two of the uniform patches I found.  Then I started to wonder, what about buttons?  What about the other patch that was on his shoulder?   So off to the computer I went.... I found a site that sold WW2 uniform buttons, I learned they were made right here in Connecticut at the Waterbury Brass co.  Then I searched the patch that was on his shoulder... that patch meant that he was serving in China.  Yes, I ordered one. 
I also found a flag applique, some star buttons and a few other things.  Stay tuned....

This project will come to an end, but I just wanted it to be something special I can pass down to my kids.  Remember, if you want to make this, we will be offering a class if we get enough people that want it.  Leave a comment here on the blog if you are interested.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger