Home » , » ANOTHER SCRAPPY LOOK YOU WILL WANT

ANOTHER SCRAPPY LOOK YOU WILL WANT

Hello again!  I wanted to show you this beautiful scrappy quilt that Buffie made.  She calls it her cabin quilt.  It is a nice size and a wonderful way to use up those scraps.
This is a closer view of the blocks.  I’m hoping she’ll show us at the next Scrap Happy Bee how she did this one.  Wouldn’t it be wonderful to use this pattern to make a Quilt of Valor that Barb talked about here?  I’m sure I have plenty of red, white and blue scraps.
This is the back.  Buffie even used scraps on it.  I love a back with this scrappy look to it.

Announcement:  Have you noticed the new blog header?  I love it and want to thank Sue Christafferson for making it for us.  Sue is a new teacher at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and has graciously volunteered her talents to help with the newsletter, ads, and the blog.  Sue did the post yesterday and also created the cute little Reindeer Games button on the side bar.  What talent that gal has!  Sue, I can’t thank you enough for all your work and help.

Farbstoff blogspot had a quilt along and has a nice tutorial for making the blocks.

Stay calm! Stay kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. My Quilt Store - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger